Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Scifi Movies » Movie Serials

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: Radar Men from the Moon (with Commando Cody)
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:39 am 
Site Admin

radar men from the moon was the first full serial that i watched. i thought it was really a lot of fun. i loved the hilarious "cliffhanger" endings every week... how it was put together in such a way that it was virtually impossible for commando cody to have lived... and then the beginning of the next episode was edited in a completely different way... so that it was possible... haha i loved it. commando cody has a jetpack and they have a spaceship... and they are battling the moon men, who are plotting to take over the earth... and oddly enough, they have to hire men to raise money to fund their invasion haha.... also, it's very interesting how there is atmosphere all the way to the moon ;) haha

all in all... a very fun serial... and well worth picking up if you see it. i got it in a big collection of b-scifi movies...
the serial was such a great format... and i really hope that the internet (with the advent of web-series, webisodes, etc), can bring some of that kind of format back... it may even give some attention back to the old serials... who knows?

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Board index » Scifi Movies » Movie Serials